Au-pair needed for British family in french Belgium

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Au-pair needed for British family in french Belgium

Post  gloria2010 on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 9:49 pm

[tr class=msgOddTableRow style="MIN-HEIGHT: 200px; HEIGHT: 200px"][td class=msgLineDevider valign="top"] Hi, I'm looking for a qualified primary teacher - no other au-pair duties are needed. Please do not apply for this job if you are not a qualified primary school teacher. Your role is just to educate my 4 year old for 30 hours a week and occasionally take care of my 1 year old.

I am a single mum, pregnant and have 2 girls aged 1 and 4. We are British, though live in a beautiful village nested in the forests of the Ardennes in Belgium. The language spoken is french here - though we speak english at home. You will be expected to speak in perfect english to my children.

We visit the local towns and villages nearby and you are welcome to accompany us if you need to go shopping etc.

I am looking for an Au-pair with primary school teaching experience to teach my 4 year old girl. The focus will be more on teaching than au-pair/caring duties.

I would like you to teach her reading, writing, basic mathematics, and increase her vocabulary and conversations in English. Basic activities - science, etc - and going to the park/swimming. You will need to make a teaching plan so she can progress well and be ahead of others of her age if possible.

I will be at home with you, so I will be there for my youngest. I may need you to be there alone with both my children for a few days whilst I give birth. Though it is possible that I could give birth at home!

After the birth, during feeding, changing nappy times I may need you to occupy my 1 year old as well.

However your undivided attention will be 80% of the time - teaching my 4 year old.

I need an aupair from the middle of October this year.

The initial salary will be at 60 euros per week for 6 months - rising to 100 euros after 6 month and 150 euros if you wish to be a part of the family long term - after 1 year.

You will have your own living space, part of my appartment.

Possibility of travel to England and France as I have appartments there too - but most of the time is envisaged being spent in Belgium. It is not obligatory for you to go to England or France.
[/td][/tr]
gloria2010
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : Belgium
Job : Webdesigner
Nationality : British
Registration date : 2010-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

job

Post  magae on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 5:09 pm

Hi,
My name is Mary Grace Marin.Im 23 years old Filipina living here in Morocco with my Moroccan husband.Im interested in taking care of your children.Im a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education and my major is Early Childhood Education.Im really fond of taking care of children and playing with them.Thank you and hoping for your positive reply.

Thanking you,
Mary Grace Marin
magae
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : meknes morocco
Job : nanny
Nationality : filipino
Registration date : 2010-07-21

View user profile