looking for a job as au pair in Europe or US

View previous topic View next topic Go down

looking for a job as au pair in Europe or US

Post  olapiprek on Thu 17 Jun 2010, 7:54 am

Dear Familly,
My name is Aleksandra, my friends call me ALEX or OLA, I'm 25 years old, and i'm student. I'm from Poland, but last 3 years of my life i spent in Denmark,where i attended english line courses at University.
Who am I? Few words can discribe me - honesty,resourcefulness, dutiful, love, kind,
As a architect i'm very creative person, things like painting, drawing, etc what include all art things i do, so your kids will not be bored with me !
I love music, all things connected like dancing, singing, playing on instruments, and i know music is very important for kids, because is giving joy and happiness and relax. Because music is my passion and i was attended to music school,i have some knowledge about music, so i can educate kids in this topic as well.
I love sport and all outdoors activities. i do swiming, cycling, running, moreover all aquatic and winter sports at least if i can't do i will always learn because i like new challenges.
I love animals, any kind, so taking care of pets is not problem for me, i think animals are like good spirit at home, can share with you good emotions and joy and happiness.
Why would I like to work as a au pair? because i love kids, i would love to be as a "sister" whom they can play with, learn from and care about. besides i love travel, getting knowladge about new countries, cultures, people.
What i can bring to your familly? Love, trust, fun, happiness, joy and much more.

If you need more details, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I would be glad to hear from you.

Best regards and smilles from Alex to all family.
olapiprek
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 3
Country,City : Radlin
Job : student
Nationality : Polish
Registration date : 2010-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top