Whats it like to work in Italy or Finland

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whats it like to work in Italy or Finland

Post  Dolphin on Thu 21 Jan 2010, 1:26 pm

Hi I am Dolphin,
I am new here. I am wondwering what it is like to owrk in italy because i would love to work in eather italy or finland.
It would be great to let me know.
thanks x
Dolphin
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : Hailsham
Job : At school
Nationality : English
Registration date : 2010-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats it like to work in Italy or Finland

Post  klarah on Sat 23 Jan 2010, 2:07 pm

Hi Dolphin,
I'm as an au-pair in Finland. Only 3 weeks yet but I'm here

Well... what can I say? I'm originally form Czech republic, have been living to Ireland for 16 months (as an au-pair) and now I'm here in Finland. Every country is sooooo different as they could be. Here in Finland is kinda hard to get used everything. For the first time you think everyone is so kind and friendly but they suppose to be nice in the shop, in hostel, in the bus etc. but when you are "inside" you find out that anything is so kinda pink as you saw for the first time. But I don't say that they are bad or something like that. I love this country, is soo beautiful and still love that people but you have to get used their habits and how they live and so on. I got used in Ireland very fast, really quickly but here? I was struggling for 2 weeks with myself to get out back home or change family. But then I found out that every family is the same as my family - cold and close up to themselves. Anyway in other site they are kind, nice and welcomely when they know that you are fine and don't hurt them. If you are get used to nice, friendly, hugging, laughing people so don't count with that here.
That's only my opinion! Maybe someone has other experience Anyhow I'm glad to be here and can't wait spring or summer because the winter is quite looooooooooooong
klarah
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 3
Country,City : Kouvola, Finland
Job : Au-pair
Nationality : Czech
Registration date : 2010-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top