Aupair/ Nanny available

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aupair/ Nanny available

Post  zanza on Thu 30 Apr 2009, 8:12 am

My name is Elisangela. I am 29 years old and come from a small beautiful town called St da Serra- Rio de Janeiro , where I live with my mother andsister. At the moment I'm living in Brasil.

I have been working as an au-pair.for many years but my contracts ended and the family moved to another country. Well I like to find new experiences and pleasures, and I would very much like to continue as an au-pair in a new country.

Being au-pair and being with children has been my dream and reality for some time now. I have been studing english hard,

I really love children and to like spend a lot of time with them.
i also know what it means to be an au-pair and working in a family. I am very familiar with a vacuum cleaner and I know how to make my special soup for you or perhaps pancakes. And of cause I can do the house work, the cooking , the bringing of your children to school, the playing with your children - and still have time to myself, study more English and if it is possible to be a part of your family .

I ask 300 euro + a English course for a full time (9 hours a day)

Regards,
Elisangela
http://elisangela-bonifacio.tripod.com/aupair/index.html

zanza
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 2
Country,City : Brasil
Job : aupair
Nationality : brazilian
Registration date : 2009-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nannies and babysitter in Australia

Post  nannyaustralia on Mon 21 Mar 2011, 3:42 am

Are you looking for an extra hand to help our with your household and your children?Nanny Australia is offering Nanny, Au Pair, Babysitting and Tutoring services to parents in Australia.

Au Pair companions are international visitors who travel to Australia on a Working or Student Visa to acquire a better understanding and appreciation of Australian life while living with an Australian family and caring for their young children. They become full-fledged family members, sharing a cultural exchange experience, which often leads to a lasting relationship with the host family.

Should you be interested in hosting an Au Pair, please email our friendly team and we will answer all your questions.

team@nannyaustralia.com.au
http://www.nannyaustralia.com.au/
nannyaustralia
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : Australia
Job : Au-Pair and Nanny agency in Sydney
Nationality : Australia
Registration date : 2011-03-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AU PAIR/NANNY NEEDED ASAP

Post  robertmorgannn on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 4:54 pm

I'm Robert Morgan from NYC. I need a nanny/au pair for my little princess who lost her mom last year in a car accident. I want a live in nanny asap. If interested, please send your CV to robertmorgannn@yahoo.com for more details about you. Thanks
robertmorgannn
Au Pair Intermediate
Au Pair Intermediate

Male
Number of posts : 44
Country,City : USA
Job : Jeweller
Nationality : American
Registration date : 2012-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aupair/ Nanny available