NANNIES IN JAPAN - ADVICE AND CONTACT

Go down

NANNIES IN JAPAN - ADVICE AND CONTACT

Post  robertsonke on Tue 10 Mar 2009, 2:53 pm

Hey my name is Kat and I am hoping to nanny with a family in Tokyo, Japan. Although I love the Japanese culture I dont know much about other stuff like costs, attractions, and what to expect. can anyone help me?
robertsonke
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 2
Country,City : greensboro, NC
Job : Au Pair
Nationality : American
Registration date : 2009-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i need a Nanny

Post  hoterthanfre on Thu 21 May 2009, 5:54 am

Dear Au Pair/Nanny,

I Am Marcus Ravi. A happy family man with two lovely kids residing in Coventry , United Kingdom. i need an Aupair who will act as a big sister/brother to my kids because my wife Traveled to the States for a work placement and she will be coming home during her Holidays alone. So, i need a very honest and straight forward fellow either male or female that will help me take care of my kids when i'm off to work.u can get back to me in my private Email..(Hoterthanfre@yahoo.com), You are welcome to my family. reply me as soon as possible if you are interested.
Regards ,
Mr. Marcus Ravi.
hoterthanfre
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 17
Country,City : usa
Job : self employed
Nationality : usa
Registration date : 2009-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NANNIES IN JAPAN - ADVICE AND CONTACT

Post  jacksitorus on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 7:42 am

Hello i'm Jack From Indonesia,i'm looking for a family. How can i apply to ur request.My email is jack.sitorus@gmail.com

Thanks.
jacksitorus
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 2
Country,City : Jakarta
Job : Student
Nationality : Indonesia
Registration date : 2010-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I'm looking for a family in Japan too !

Post  Lucile on Fri 01 Oct 2010, 3:10 am

Hello Kat ! Did you find any contact for a family in Japan ? I'm currently looking for one too but it's not that easy, if we can help each other it would be great !
Lucile
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 6
Country,City : Lille, France
Job : Au pair
Nationality : French
Registration date : 2010-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i am looking for an aupair postion in Japan too.

Post  JennaB. on Sun 10 Oct 2010, 9:18 am

Hi my name is Jenna, i am nanny looking for an host family in Japan who primarily speak Japanese and know some English ( only know the very very basic of the language). I havenot been able to find many Japanese families in search of an au pair, most are families of other nationalities who speak English. I have found a few on newaupair.com and greataupair.com i just emailed lucile too. I would love it if all three of us could help each other out and share what we know.
JennaB.
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 9
Country,City : United States, Colorado Springs
Job : Nanny/Au Pair
Registration date : 2010-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey Jenna !

Post  Lucile on Sun 10 Oct 2010, 11:08 am

Hello Jenna, I'm glad to see someone responding to my psot! I know there isn't a lot of japanese family in search of an au pair, but that's fine for me. I joined some au pair website (easyaupair, greataupair, newaupair, findaupair) and I showed my interest for some families but there isn't a lot of positive replies Sad . How long have you been looking for a japanese family ? Have you some experiences of being an au pair befor?
Lucile
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

japan

Post  JennaB. on Sun 10 Oct 2010, 12:18 pm

i have joined some of those same sites too. I have never been an au pair just a nanny. Tomorrow I am contacting my old Japanese teacher to get a character reference. The Japanese are big on references you need to have excellent contacts and be super respectful. I have been to japan once before in high school thru a student exchange program. I am also contacting them to see if they can write me a letter reference and any advise they would have for getting a visa and what not
jenna
JennaB.
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JennaB. on Sun 10 Oct 2010, 12:18 pm

i haven't been looking for a family for very long about a week now, what about you?
JennaB.
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucile on Sun 10 Oct 2010, 1:20 pm

I'm searching since the last week of August (more than a month!), and I wanted to leave for early November but I think I will have to leave later .. My question may sound stupid but what is a reference ? How can I get one ?
Lucile
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

japan talk

Post  JennaB. on Sun 10 Oct 2010, 1:41 pm

oh man my computer just earsared every thing i had written. I reference is person who is willing to speak with other regrading your personal or professional relationship such as a former boss or a close friend so a potential host family can learn more about you from others. What are your requirements for a japan host family? i have found many that may work for you. What name or word can i search on greataupair.com to find your profile. If you are interested in viewing mine search for Jennifer or Jenna Brazil.

jenna
JennaB.
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucile on Sun 10 Oct 2010, 2:16 pm

Okay thank you for the explanation! I looked for your profil, I'm not sur it's you, Are you from Sao Paulo? Try to find mine (Lucile V location: Santes, Frannce) I'm asian and I have a stupid smile on my photo!
For the family I don't have special requirement, I just cannot do infant care (I'm not use to really young kid, under 2 years) and I'm looking for a live in job. I'm okay with any families as long as it's in Japan. If it is a japanese family it would be great! What about you?
Lucile
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down