Safety Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Safety Issues

Post  rachaeljane on Thu 17 Apr 2008, 8:52 am

Id love to be an au pair this summer, and am currently using http://www.newaupair.com/ but how do you know if people are genuine? Im quite worried, are there any reputable agencies i should use?
rachaeljane
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : england
Job : student
Nationality : british
Registration date : 2008-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Safety Issues

Post  lissy87 on Sat 19 Apr 2008, 5:53 am

It is actually illegal to work in America as an Aupair if you do not use an agency, I know some people still choose to take that risk and not use an agency but you can get into serious trouble if you get found out. I am hopefully aupairing in America this Summer through interexchange, there are about 6 other agencies which you are allowed to use which are sponsored by the US goverment. Its just a case of doing the research about which one is best for you. I'd hurry though cause im not wure when the deadline is, i think that for Summer aupairs with interexchange the deadline has passed already. I honestly think that that going without an agency is a big risk and i for one would not be prepared to risk my chances of visiting America again, plus agencies offer much more security. If you have any more questions message me! xx
lissy87
Au Pair Intermediate
Au Pair Intermediate

Female
Number of posts : 26
Country,City : England
Job : Student teacher
Nationality : British
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

need information .........

Post  misskind on Tue 15 Jul 2008, 9:38 am

Embarassed greeting all

i just want imformation about I'd like to work as nannies aupair in usa am from paris What are the formality ?what little I do?? I have detail on this subject! because I have some contact i us ! if you have som information about that please giv me thx you
misskind
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 2
Country,City : france paris
Job : nannie
Nationality : french
Registration date : 2008-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Safety Issues