Aupair/nanny i Asia looking for a host family

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aupair/nanny i Asia looking for a host family

Post  yhuanne on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 12:00 am

Hello i am a Filipino currently here in hongkong and soon heading my journey to Brunei .I worked in Cyprus 2007-2011.

I am looking for a family who would like to share their culture and tradition and will treat me like a family of their own. I am a trained health care provider, Can fit in to any job or tasks may fits to my qualification.It would be very nice to find a family who is open minded and enthusiastic.
I am a taekwondo instructress and i can drive a vehicle and having a Cypriot driving license so I can drive around anywhere you maybe needed my services.

I will be gladly happy to entertain and answer any question you will ask, so feel free to ask anything, I will answer you as soon as I receive your mail.
You can reach me through this email tkdyhuanne@gmail.com.

yhuanne
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : Brunei
Job : Personal consultant
Nationality : Filipina
Registration date : 2008-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NANNY IS NEEDED

Post  kateevans on Sat 26 Oct 2013, 11:55 pm

I am Mrs Kate Evans and my husband is Mr ken Evans I work in an accounting firm (Full time),My husband owns an industrious company (TEXTILE & FABRICS)The company produces various clothing materials, batiks,assorted fabrics and traditional costumes in London(UK)and we are and happy family so we have time-spent with our kids due to my work, and My husband too is always fixed with an appointments and meetings of the board of directors,sometimes meeting may be called on shorter for business matters,so we need some like a big sister to become a member of the family and take care of our kids .We need someone to help out at breakfast times getting the kids ready etc .They get the school bus from across the road .You would be free from 8.00 am each morning until school pick up in the afternoon around 3.30-3.45 and look after until the parents arrive home (6.30/7),you would be required to pick up at 12.30 pm on Fridays. The payment is 200 week,plus food and accommodation and you will be working for five days in a week,You would be entitled to 4 weeks paid holiday per year pro rate,to be taken during school holidays only. If you are interested in being a part of our family,please send me a copy of your Bio Data,A scanned copy of your International passport,birth certificate,Passport photograph with white background and your available start date,and a recent photograph through my private email address at ( katee477@gmail.com ) so that we can check if you are eligible to apply for Visa and Work Permit. We look forward meeting you.
Thank you.
kateevans
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : 56 Marylebone High Street ,LONDON
Job : host family
Nationality : united kingdom
Registration date : 2013-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down