SCAMS AFFECTING AUPAIRS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SCAMS AFFECTING AUPAIRS

Post  Edwina on Sat 23 Jul 2011, 8:30 pm

hey everyone we all know that people can get scammed there are loads going around and one added me the last few days giving a load of bullshit I am quite smart and checked it out by typing all this into google to be sure so i post this up to help others Love Edwina

From Fake Family

Hello,
Thanks for the response and I must apologies for not writing back sooner,.My Daughter loves playing games, swimming and she also play a lot.I travel all around country because of my job, because am a contractor. first of all i want you to know that you can come any time you want and you can stay and work for me as long as you like. Also I share your view about getting into the United state of America legally. I want you to have all the necessary traveling papers you need to come before the end of the month or next month with your visa, and a friend of mine who is the traveling manager of FJ TRAVELING TOUR will process the document. I don't want to go through any agency bcos they are all scammers and Lier, So FJ TRAVELING TOUR will handle the document . Dealing with Fj Traveling Tour is good and i really trust them and they are the one that help me out with my formal Au pair document and the charges are affordable and they are approved by the commonwealth body and the American government. I have to inform you that it will take the Traveling Tour 1weeks to make the papers and it will be sent to your contact address.I want you to send your full name and address to her with your contact phone number

NAME: FJ AGENCY
Email address: tour.fjagency@gmail.com

Send The Details Below to Them

full name:
Address:
Passport Number:
DOB:
PHOTO:
WORK DOING PRESENTLY:

So contact them and they will let you know the exactly amount for the processing of J1-VISA that will be made for you .I will be waiting for your mail. Once again i will be paying you $2000 ,i hope it will be ok per calendar 3 weeks as your salary and you will be working for 15-20 hours per week.There will be free accommodation for you, free car, free internet access to reach to your family and free cell phone for you and $80 as pocket money every Friday.and I will appreciate it if you can take good care of my Daughter . Contact the Traveling tour and the processing will start asap.
Regard
Mr Rooney
Edwina
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 6
Country,City : Dublin
Job : offer made
Nationality : Ireland
Registration date : 2011-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another one be careful people

Post  Edwina on Sat 23 Jul 2011, 9:39 pm

Hello ,
i am captain Jones Larry,i am a yacht owner and due to the nature of my job i travel from one country to the other on sea for at least 3 months or there about and my wife is an health consultant and we are blessed with two beautiful kids,James and Claire.let me start by in introducing my family James is 3years old and he is quite sharp for a boy of his age he loves dancing to music and playing football while Claire would almost going to be a year old she has the most beautiful smile in the world she loves it when we go swimming and to the park to have some fun.why we need to hire you is because am always out of the country while my wife is alone with them and it is quite stressful to balance it to her working career when am not around.you would be given a room and access to the internet,the nature of your job is for you to take care of Claire and James,take James to school and bring him back from school while you stay at home with Claire or you might go to the park,you would not be required to do any house chores since we already have a cleaner and bath them, your monthly salary would be $2000 per month with a little bit of weekly allowance and its okay if you want to school here, i hope you find my family interesting and here are attached pictures of the family.hoping to here from you.

best regards

fake email laryjons89@gmail.com

Edwina
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Helpful

Post  clawdee on Thu 04 Aug 2011, 11:57 am

Thank you for posting this.

I'm new to Au-pairing so I want to be aware of as many possible dangers or Scam-artists as possible.
clawdee
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 2
Country,City : England, London
Job : Student
Nationality : British
Registration date : 2011-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCAMS AFFECTING AUPAIRS

Post  Edwina on Thu 04 Aug 2011, 3:35 pm

hey awh your cool I am too, loads have tried to contact me I just keep typing their emails and some of the email in on google and it comes up on scamwarners if they may be scams xx
Edwina
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  markdenaley on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 5:42 am

That's really scary, that such incidents are happening with the Au pairs.. It's really an helpful post in terms of keeping the aspiring Au pair informed regarding scams..... Thanks for sharing these stories.....
markdenaley
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 4
Country,City : London
Job : Au Pair agency Executive
Nationality : British
Registration date : 2011-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Edwina on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 6:49 am

I know it really is, most of them are coming from the states though they will email your address without liking you on the au pair site first what assholes like
Edwina
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zane on Tue 09 Aug 2011, 6:39 pm

two more e-mails you should be aware of..

Alen Kuss
show details Aug 6 (3 days ago)
Hello Au pair
This is a old family of (ages 49) with two cute boy and girl (5and 2). We
live
in NY United State. We are active members
in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter . Husband is attorney, wife is
Real Estate agent.We Need help with some one how will help us watch the kid
during day while we are at work.. Nice neighborhood, nice new home. Fun
family,
enjoys meeting new people, having fun activities together, traveling, etc. We
Wants an Au Pair who will teach the family a foreign language,Looking forward
to becoming good friends with an outgoing individual.I have an apartment room
for he/she that would be taking care of my kids in my house and i will be
paying you $2000 for every four weeks and a pocket money of $500 per week for
the buying of some things for your self and i will also be responsible for
some of
the money for your flight ticket .And the working hour is just 8 hours per
day
and your responsibility in my house is just to take care of my kids, cooking
,taking them on shopping ,taking them to where the school bus will pick
them up
from which is just 2 km ahead from home.also if you wish to be having free
period from 5 pm to 6 pm is acceptable.So i will like you to get back to
me if
you are interested in being my aupair nanny for my kids.So i hope to hear
from
you soon.
Thanks
Regard Alen Kuss

Betty Emerton

Dear Aupair ,

How are you doing today? I do hope all is well with you . Anyway If so lets give thanks to the almighty God . I was actually going through various profiles on the Aupair program and among the lots of aupairs profiles i came across , I found yours exemplary exceptional and fascinating and I must tell you that I very much appreciate and like your personality , that is if the profile of you that I saw over there is truly a reflection of what your real life characters are . At this point without saying much I would like to let you know that , For a while now I have being in search of an Aupair and I would very much appreciate it , If you can come over and join my family . To start with my full name is Betty Emerton I am living in an average and quiet home , out here in Texas in which is located in the United State of America , l have two lovely and adorable kids living with me which i would like you to help me take care of , their! names are James is 7 and Katie is 3 . They are very lively and happy kids , they are very friendly when they meet new people and relate with them in a very respective manner ! l would like you to come and join my family,Due to the simple fact that i hope to find all the much expected and desired characters in you when you become my Aupair and i do hope you bring all the happiness of the world into our home when you become my Aupair ... reply back to this message to state your position whether you would be able to come and join my family or not . So we can start discussing your weekly wages, Job related issue , the duration of time you would love to work for me . so that I can give you a full description of my contact home address , what I do for a living and a simple description of the way things work in my home .

BEST REGARDS
Mrs. Betty Emerton
zane
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Country,City : Latvia, Riga
Job : -
Nationality : Latvian
Registration date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another one they all seem mostly to be from America

Post  Edwina on Thu 11 Aug 2011, 9:01 am

My name is Mrs Mary i am from United state, New York. we have a four years old Son name Paul and a 2 years old boy also name Mack .... we want an Au-pair/Nanny for them because They and the Maid are always the ones left at home after me and her dad left home for work. we will like you to know that we will be paying you $2,680 for a month and we will also be responsible for part of the money for your flight ticket,we will like you to get back to us if you are interested in being our Au-pair.

Mrs. Mary (Mary Church mrsmry1990@hotmail.com )

Always check scam warners if it doesn't work out and still unsure just type into google the email that's what i did and it came up on
http://www.4nannies.com/info/nanny-scams.cfm

Love eddy take care
Edwina
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MajaRosina on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 4:08 am

hey, thanks for this update. One of those guys texted me. Thanks God I googled email Smile Ugh and what does happen to AuPairs that fall into those scams?
MajaRosina
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Country,City : Slovenia, Celje
Job : AuPair
Nationality : Slovene
Registration date : 2011-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  marilouaries on Thu 15 Dec 2011, 10:09 am

hello help me please i dunno if this is scam or not the employer is email me like this

Hello,

I am glad that you are interested in working for me. I will like you to come take care of my daughter and take the stress of me. I am a single parent, i lost my wife few years ago. My daughter's name is Alice, she is 4 years old. I work as a Pilot... I am looking for a caring and loving Au pair who will take care of my daughter in my absence. I want an Au pair who is caring,loving,understanding,trustworthy,truthful.

You will be doing some light house work, plus making food for my daughter and taking her to school. You will be working from Mondays to Fridays,you will have two days off which will be on Saturdays and Sundays (care for my daughter from 7 am - school at 8:00 a.m, Walk her to school and pick her up again at 3:15. care for her from 3:15- approx 6:30 including feeding her).... I will be paying you 600 British Pounds Monthly and 100 pounds every two weeks,i hope it is okay by you... I will like you to start on the 15th of this month. Is that Ok by you?
Note:

* You will be treated as a member of the family. Accordingly you will have your own bedroom within the family home or suitable alternative accommodation.
* You will not be expected to share a room and must be accorded your privacy.
* If you have a valid driverís license you will be given access to the family car.
* You will have the choice of having all your meals with the family.
* You will be given time to travel both with the family or with friends.
* you will be permitted to have friends over and to go out, as any other family member your age would be.

Let me know if you are Ok with the rules and regulation. I will like to know how long you will like to work here for me. Do you have a valid Uk Visa? Can i have your cell phone number?

i reply and give my number he call me evrytime i ask some question about it and the trravel agency the selectworld travel agency give me the work permit i gonna print out,i did make it to write my details there but i ddnt send it yet to them..
i heard about the scam on the au pair/nanny and im worried

the agency is emailing me also..if u gonna search the agency you can find it im just worried that this maybe a scam?
please help me..because i need to send a 400 euro to the travel agency to process my work visa permit..please reply me...
marilouaries
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 3
Country,City : philippines
Job : nanny/au pair
Nationality : filipino
Registration date : 2011-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

scammers

Post  Carolinita on Wed 25 Jan 2012, 9:49 am

Hi everybody!
Iam writing this mail,because I would like to inform you about something that happened to me last Sunday.
I received a mail from someone who was determined to give me a job.Im currently looking a job as a nanny,so I opened the mail.The information seemed very interesting.He described himself as a married man with a 4 year old boy.They told me they were American but they had been settled in UK four years ago and due to their jobs they needed a nanny for their son.I sent a mail telling them they could ask me some questions about me,so they could decide if I was appropiate for the job.I did not give them details about me in this first contact.Then,next day,I received a new mail from them.They said they were interested in me (although they didnt know much about myself);moreover,this man told me they needed me to start as soon as possible and he said I had to give him some specific details,because "his lawyer" had to prepare a formal contract.These details were full name,address,telephone number,names of my parents and their telephone numbers,and some others I cant remember now.When I read it,I started to think there was something weird in all this.Furthermore,they were going to pay me a great amount of money.
I decided to look for information about this man on the Internet and I found he was a scammer.His name is DENNIS W KEITH.So,if you receive a mail form this man,please,be careful and dont tell him anything.
It would be great to earn a lot of money,of course,but sometimes its better not to earn too much and find a nice family!Best wishes.
Carolinita
Au Pair Newbie
Au Pair Newbie

Female
Country,City : Spain,Cadiz
Job : looking for job
Nationality : Spanish
Registration date : 2012-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down